ALS Environmental is a full-service analytical laboratory network with locations across the globe. The North America region includes over 50 locations throughout the USA and Canada.
The company offers a complete range of laboratory services, including:
- Environmental testing of air, water, wastewater, soil, sludge, solids, waste oil, solvents, hazardous waste, sediments and tissues
- Micro-elemental analyses including analysis for C, H, N, O, S, metals and halogens on a wide variety of matrices
- Pharmaceutical and nutraceutical analysis
- Process and quality control testing for many industries including pulp and paper, electronics, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries
- Analytical method development
- Sampling and field services
- Technical consulting including project and data management capabilities
Our staff of chemists, biologists, microbiologists, computer scientists, field samplers, project managers and administrative personnel is dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs. Our diverse educational backgrounds and experience provide ALS Environmental with the comprehensive skills that a modern analytical laboratory network requires.
We are committed to giving our staff the necessary resources to maintain their expertise and stay abreast of our industry's ever-changing technology. This commitment to our staff and to our rigorous quality assurance program helps ensure that we give our clients the highest quality analytical services available.
Our over-riding goal as a company is to exceed our clients’ expectations by providing sound science, unsurpassed testing quality and extraordinary customer service.
- Commercial/Solid Waste
- Petroleum, oil, gas, coal
- Environmental & construction engineering
- Ports and Harbors
- Federal government agencies (DOD, EPA, NOAA)
- Pulp and paper
- Forest products
- Water Industries
- Microelectronics, semiconductor
- Waste management