ALS Environmental is a growing national analytical services company seeking qualified professionals to fill many current and anticipated senior and mid-level positions. Most of these positions require, at a minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry, computer sciences or related fields with at least five years of experience working in an analytical laboratory setting.
We are looking for outstanding people to help us achieve our vision of being the best laboratory in our industry. If your career goals fit into this vision, please submit your resume via email listed below or via mail to: ALS Environmental, HR Department, 1317 South 13th Avenue, Kelso, WA 98626.
To view a list of available job postings, please visit the following site:
ALS Environmental Career Opportunities
ALS Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a comprehensive benefits and employment package, including the following:
- 401(k) Program
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Domestic partner benefits